RuuviTag is open-source and Ruuvi community's main idea is to allow everyone to contribute and easily find help.
We have 4 main channels:
- Where you can find tutorials, ideas, technical specifications, etc.
- A place where questions can easily be asked. You can also showcase your own project there!
- This team is for real-time discussion. Welcome!
- Where all the software and hardware design files can be found.
To contribute to RuuviLab tutorials:
- Leave a comment on a tutorial page.
- Follow these instructions.
If you would like to contribute to our official firmware projects, these sample paths that can be followed:
- Join our Slack team.
- Ask how could you help.
- Find a bug on GitHub.
- Create an issue or even better: fix it and make a pull request!